PROVO, UT, August 27, 2008 – SirsiDynix, the global leader in strategic technology solutions for libraries,
today announced the release of SirsiDynix Symphony e-Library,™ an enhanced online library catalog solution
that offers the speed, ease and flexibility librarians have requested. The product runs on SirsiDynix
Symphony 3.2.1; its predecessor, iBistro, is currently in use at 900 libraries worldwide.
SirsiDynix Symphony e-Library makes life easier for libraries and patrons because this powerful yet simple
• Smooth: With the same look and feel as SirsiDynix Enterprise™, users enjoy seamless transition
• Flexible: Use of standard Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) gives libraries a fully featured default
interface and ease of customer configuration.
• Fast: The streamlined interface focuses on high speed search and retrieval
• Easy: The updated “My Account” features a new intuitive interface to engage patrons as they view
holds, renew materials, check for library alerts and complete other interactions with their Library.
• Secure: New e-Commerce options provide users with additional secure ways to review and pay